Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More FREE stuff...including lots of coffee&tea and lots more!

So this morning I woke up like I normally do, started to get the coffee pot ready and realized that I was actually out of coffee!  It happens right?  Well, that meant only one thing...I needed to go to my little pile of freebies that have come in the last week or so, and dig out a bag of coffee! 


So here is the one I selected...Folger's gourmet Vanilla Biscotti!    This is 0.9 oz sample, which they say is enough for a "half pot" but we had a teensy bit of coffee in the container and adding this, I was able to make a full pot!  (11 cups)  I think this is the third one of these I have received- each at different times, and let me tell you, on a morning like this- I appreciate Folgers and the few moments I spent to have it sent to me!!!

Since I had to take the coffee out anyways, I thought I would also snap a quick shot of the other freebies I have found in my mailbox this week.

Folgers 0.9oz sample
Gevalia k-cup and froth packet + $3 coupon
Gevalia 0.84oz sample
Real Cup 3 capsules
4 Twinnings tea (jasmine, spiced apple, mixed berry, honey madarine & orange)
2 Ovaltine
Naturals Grain Free dog food 6oz! whitefish & sweet potato
Eucerine Professional Repair in extremely dry
Katy Perry Killer Queen sample
Nexxus Youth Renewal 4 ml sample!!!  (hair elixir)


I think since we are heading into the colder months, it is a great time for drink samples because there are FOUR coffee samples, 4 tea samples, and two Ovaltine!  I enjoy getting free samples, but this is a great way to show how you can get A LOT of quality samples in a very short time!

In addition to the actual samples, I also received a FREE $10.00  gift card from Victoria Secret!!! It is valid until Jan 31/14 so it will be perfect to snag a lotion, or perfume body spray!!  (this was part of the birthday sign up which is absolutely FREE)  annnnnnnd for the second month in a row I received a Lane Bryant catalog with TWO FREE $15/$15 coupons!  squeeeeel!

So while I still have lots of friends who tell me you can't get things for free, I continue to enjoy sampling a wide range of products, and do very little to receive them!  Just how do I do it?  Simple...I read my emails for a few minutes each day, click on the 'get free sample' tabs while browsing through Face Book and the internet, and sign up for email notifications from people who specifically do all the work for me to find the samples!  Easy Peesy!   So tell me....what's in YOUR mailbox today?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment