Friday, December 6, 2013

INFLUENSTER has selected me for a VOX BOX!!!

I was sooooo excited to open my email today and learn that INFLUENSTER had preselected me for a VOX BOX!!!  I had never heard of 'it' before October, when I was watching some You Tube videos and someone mentioned that they got a "vox box."  It looked great and I thought it was some sort of monthly subscription service...lol.  If you are like I was and have no clue what it is...

Influenster is a social networking site, where you can complete little activities to share your interests in products, hobbies and activities and also learn about others through reviews and activities (on the site, and through your blogs, channels, twitter etc.)  Think of it as a fun little community!  One of the perks of the site is that they select members based on their activity level and intersts to participate in a review of a box filled with goodies- in exchange you are asked to share your opinion with the social networking sites you use to help give an honest opinion of the products you were sent.  How cool is that?  This is a real win-win for me as I get to receive a little surprise in the mail (and who doesn't like that) and in exchange for my time and opinions, I get to keep the items inside!  Can you tell that I am super excited!???  

A word of caution here...and I am just keeping it real....this is not for everyone.  I think you have to be the type of person who enjoys this sort of thing to begin with, and have enough time to dedicate small, frequent visits to the site to complete the activities.  While you can pick the areas you are interested in to 'explore' on the site---for me ones like beauty, being a mom, and reading were easy picks while fitness, over 50 and men ones I steered away from (duh)......you really have to enjoy the whole social networking experience to make this work.  I joined October 5th and the email was sent to me last night so in just 2 months I was selected for a Vox Box!

I am just so sstinkin' excited to get the box that I am not sure what is in it at this point!  lol
If you want to explore it for yourself there is a link to Influenster on the right hand side....

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment