Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 2013- PHOTO-A-DAY (Canadian scrapbooker)

***like many people in Central Florida this winter, our household was affected by that nasty flu that is going around.  I decided to give up doing this little project and just focus on our family.  Maybe I will jump onboard the fun when the next photo game comes along!***

I saw this on my Face Book feed a few days ago and thought it might be fun to play along.  I don't 'do' Instagram...so I will share the photos here on my blog.

The idea is to share a single photo each day for the month of December.  They give you a list of word prompts...and you simple share a photo that you took.  I like that no matter where you are or what your beliefs are you are able to give your own personal spin on this.  Some a specific while others are more vague...
Let's see if I am able to do this EVERY day this month!  lol

1. warmth
2. hat
3. toasty hands
4. good morning
5. breakfast
6. list
7. shopping
8. cards
9. display
10. mail
11. snowflake
12. frosty
13.gifts
14. naughty
15. nice
16. Santa
17. ornament
18. wrapping
19. quiet
20. Elf
21. merry
22. scary
23. tradition
24. tree
25. blessed
26. leftovers
27. calm
28. garbage
29. play
30. beverage
31. celebrate

Day #1 is off to a good start with WARMTH.  I wanted a picture of the dog 'suntanning' on his little pillow but he wouldn't cooperate.  Since it is beautiful sunny day out, I hung three quilts on the clothes line to air out.  I get to shake them and freshen them up a bit between washes...and they just look so pretty hanging there.   For me they are in the warmth of the sunshine, AND as the temperatures drop during the winter months (yes, even here in Florida) they provide us snuggly, hand made WARMTH!
Tomorrow's prompt is hat....
DAY #2 HAT
I admit that I didn't actually *TAKE* the photo today, but in fairness to me, we have been sick, and spent a good portion of the day at the doctors/appointments.  Since I really want to try and do this all 31 days, I picked a great (and very rare) picture of me in a hat...along with my daughter.  The game didn't say you had to take the picture that day...just POST it lol

Tomorrow's photo is toasty hands?! (scratching head)
DAY #3  TOASTY HANDS
We had a beautiful day here in Florida, and the temperatures were warm and the sun was shining all day!  So taking a photo of warm, and toasty hands like I planned were out of the question!  Instead, we did some creative snack preparation for our dog who just so happens to love the occasional piece of toast!  lol
Tomorrow's theme is GOOD MORNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment